Sep 24, 2015

24FPS @ LFF 2015: Days 1 and 2

This year, much of my LFF coverage is going to come in special as live episodes of The Picture Show, recorded directly after each day of screenings (some at the festival, some at home via digital screeners). Here are the first two episodes, each about 35 minutes long.
Cronies

In the first episode I'm joined by my regular co-host Mike Ewins and by Timothy E. Raw, formerly of Verite Magazine, now of Slant Magazine, to discuss Cronies, Virgin Mountain and Madame Courage.

In the second episode Mike and I are joined by filmmaker Matt Cruse to discuss Grandma, The Corpse of Anna Fritz and The Here After.

These shows were recorded outside in a relatively busy area, so audio quality is a little raw. That said, I got a very good new mic, so the quality is much better than I had anticipated.


Enjoy the shows, I'll be back with more audio coverage and some written reviews.

Episode 1

Episode 2

No comments:

Post a Comment