Mar 1, 2010

March @ 24FPS

Lots of exciting stuff coming this month, with new and relaunched features packing the blog on an almost daily basis.

You'll have reviews of new releases, likely to include Swedish Thriller The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, Matt Damon and Paul Greengrass' Iraq film Green Zone, Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland (hopefully in 2D), the much anticipated Kick Ass and smaller releases like Lourdes and Storm.

This week I'll be covering Mia Hansen-Løve's Father of My Children, and reporting on a Q and A with the director, and later in the month I've got three screenings (including The Fish Child, Lucia Puenzo's follow up the brilliant XXY) at the London Lesbian and Gay Film Festival.


Outside of reviews I'll have articles on title sequences, product placement, Joseph Gordon Levitt, Laura Dern and films by Lucio Fulci and Bertrand Tavernier, among much, much else.

That sounds like a pretty exciting four and a half weeks to me. But I'm biased.

No comments:

Post a Comment