Dec 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me



Today 24 FPS is one year old. To mark the occasion I just wanted to say thanks.

To begin with I was definitely shouting into the ether, but I’m glad that a few people seem to have discovered the site, and that you seem to be coming back on a pretty regular basis. I don’t make any money from this, I do it because I love movies and because I love to write, so the fact that you guys are reading and responding to what I do really does mean a lot. Thanks.

For the new people, and because it seems appropriate to do, here are a few of my favourite things from the past 365 days and 199 posts.

My Favourite Review [Positive] : Martyrs
My Favourite Review [Negative] : Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
My Favourite Article : The Daily Mail on Antichrist

No comments:

Post a Comment