Nov 18, 2009

Talk to Me

As you may have noticed, I've added some contact details to the sidebar. There are a few reasons for this.

First, of course, any and all opinions on the 'blog are welcomed and (assuming that you're not rude, insulting or threatening me with death) I'll make sure I reply to everyone who takes the time to email in an opinion. It matters to me that people enjoy the site.

The other reason I've added these details is that, now 24 FPS is approaching its first birthday, I'd like to encourage a little more interaction. I want you the reader(s?) to get involved. If you want me to review a specific movie then you can email a request. If there's a topic you'd like to see a Cinematters post on then write in and suggest it. If you are a filmmaker and you'd like me to watch and review your film then drop me a line and I'll give you a postal address to send a DVD to.

Finally, if you've got an idea for a feature that you want to write, and you think would suit the site, contact me with the idea (NOT, initially, a full article please) because I'd like to run a few more articles from outside contributors.

I'll look forward to hearing from you. All three of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment