Jun 26, 2011

Will 24FPS review Transformers: Dark of the Moon?


The answer to that question is up to you. I'll level with you; I don't want to see Dark of the Moon. Why, you ask? Allow me to refer you to my review of the last instalment; Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. I loathed it, perhaps even more than I loathed Michael Bay's awful, awful, awful Bad Boys II. That said... I saw Avatar because you guys demanded it (gee, thanks)and since you all, if my inbox is anything to go by, seem to like to see me suffer I thought I'd extend a challenge to you all...

If enough of you want me to then I will see Transformers: Dark of the Moon and review it, both here on the site and on a special episode of The Screening Room. So, if I get 30 or more requests for the review before Friday July 1st, then I'll go and see it that day. If not... I dodge the bullet and am absolved of responsibility. So, over to you guys. Drop me a line at sam@24fps.org.uk tweet me @24FPSUK or register your interest by commenting on this post.

2 comments:

  1. Fuck the people who devised those robot twins, even without them the second film would have been a piece of shit. I have no doubt this one will be superior but still, no need to line the pockets of the people who produced such a despicable film.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Line their pockets! Line their pockets!

    ReplyDelete