Jun 23, 2011

The Screening Room Episodes 14 and 15

The Screening Room is the podcast that Me and Mike Ewins present over at www.multimediamouth.com



It's been a while, but we're back. Sorry about the delay with Episode 14, but I'm by no means a professional sound producer and editor, and it was, for various boring reasons, a real pig to get right. I think I managed it though.

Anyway, here's what you can expect in these shows...

Episode 14: Reviews of Mother's Day and Kaboom and a discussion of the best and worst horror remakes.
Episode 15: A review only special featuring The Messenger, The Beaver, Stake Land, Green Lantern, Potiche and Bad Teacher.

Enjoy the shows, and if you've any comments (or any suggestions for list topics for future episodes) then drop me a line at sam@multimediamouth.com or tweet me @24FPSUK

No comments:

Post a Comment