Mar 10, 2011

24FPS on MultiMediaMouth

It's been a while since I last collected the work I've been doing over at www.multimediamouth.com and presented it to you in a single, easily digested, post. So here's a bumper helping of bits and pieces.

WHY HAVEN'T YOU SEEN...?
My weekly feature for MultiMediaMouth focuses on obscure and lesser known films that you probably haven't seen, but should.
Not Here to be Loved
Celia
Hardcore
Little Manhattan


THIS WEEK WE'VE BEEN WATCHING...
Our newest feature at MMM brings the whole film team together, with each of us contributing mini reviews of a few film, old and new, that we've seen in the past few weeks. Listed below are the titles I personally reviewed.
Week 1: Eyes Without a Face / No Strings Attached / Women of Hamas
Week 2: Grown Up Movie Star / Fucking Amal / Ironclad

THE SCREENING ROOM PODCAST
For as long as I've been working at MultiMediaMouth I've been planning a podcast and, after some nightmarish editing, we've got the first episode up. This episode features me and MMM editor in chief Eoin Mason offering reviews, lists and features. I'm very happy with it, please give it a listen below.

No comments:

Post a Comment