Feb 8, 2011

24FPS around the net

I'm sorry that I've fallen a little behind with 24FPS duties lately, it's just that I've been a bit under the weather, to say nothing of a bit busy with other things around the net.

So, here's a selection of my recent work from elsewhere.

ON SUPERPODCAST

I'm back with Supermarcey, Bede Jermyn and fellow guest Pat Torfe on Superpodcast. This time we're taking on the Oscars, running down the nominations in most of the categories and holding forth with our opinions on what will win, and what should win. Have a listen below.




ON MULTIMEDIAMOUTH.COM
Hopefully you know by now that I'm film editor at MultiMediaMouth, and I'm also one of the site's main writers. Here are the articles I've written or contributed to recently.


Why Haven't You Seen...? Scrapbook
Why Haven't You Seen...? See the Sea

Tangled Review

Incoming: Feb 4th/7th
Incoming: Feb 11th/14th

We also have a competition running at MultiMediaMouth, so pop over and win yourself a copy of acclaimed ITV drama Kidnap and Ransom and an EXCLUSIVE MMM T-Shirt. CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment