Nov 9, 2010

24FPS expands

Over the last couple of years, thanks to you guys who have been reading my increasingly long and ranty reviews and other assorted ramblings here, I've tried to build 24FPS from a typical little blog - one guy typing in his living room - into something a bit more ambitious, adding content and new ways to interact with the site along the way.

Now there are two new ways you can stay up to date with what I'm writing at 24FPS... and beyond.

First off, 24FPS is now on Facebook. It's a page for the site, not for me, and that's the way it's going to stay, but once I figure out exactly how much I can do with it will hopefully become something of a hub for site news, a feed of updates on my writing, and whatever else I can think to throw up on the wall. Here's the link: 24FPS on Facebook

Even more exciting for me is that I'm branching out. During the London Film Festival I was asked to become Film Editor for MultiMediaMouth. Along with the site's editor I'm working at putting together a team of critics, and I'll be writing regular reviews and features for the site. Don't worry, it won't cut into 24FPS updates, I'll just have to work harder. Anyway, my first MMM review, of DESPICABLE ME was posted last night and you can check it out here.

Thanks, as ever, for reading. I hope you'll stick with me on these new ventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment