Aug 2, 2010

August at 24 FPS: Martial Arts Month



In addition to speeding up the Top 100 posts (hopefully to 4 entries a week, at least) and the usual reviewing load this month I'm going to be running a special feature here at 24FPS. Every day in August I'll be looking at, and posting at least a mini review for, a different martial arts movie. There will be a mix of classic and new films, some I've seen a dozen times before, some I'll look at for the first time. We'll look at movies with Jackie Chan, Tony Jaa, Bruce Lee, Sammo Hung, Yuen Biao, Lam Ching Ying, Jeeja Yanin, Michelle Yeoh, Cynthia Rothrock and more. So, throughout August you can get your kicks (oh what, you thought I'd leave that pun alone?) right here at 24FPS.

1 comment:

  1. I'm recommending you check out Undisputed II or III for recent martial arts flicks. And possibly either Kickboxer or King of the Kickboxers.

    ReplyDelete